Voted Best Builder in Central Kentucky by the 2016 Herald-Leader Readers’ Choice Awards, Jimmy Nash Homes offers you a terrific selection of beautiful new homes in a wide variety of styles and price ranges.
Visit any of the following Jimmy Nash communities to build your new home:
- Patchen Wilkes is a traditional neighborhood development on Winchester Road with a long-term development plan. A few of the unique features of Patchen Wilkes include alley access to rear entry garages, a one-acre park with green space surrounded with plank fence, and fishing access to a seven-acre lake that is fully stocked with bass and bluegill.
- The Reserve at Greenbrier offers large estate lots that back up to mature tree lines. The Reserve has 53 total lots with a third of these lots already purchased. The community offers oversized estate lots with plenty of greenspace throughout. There will never be a house built behind each home as trees and nature preserves surround the properties.
- The Oaks at Cave Springs in Jessamine County is an exclusive Jimmy Nash Homes community with one-acre tracts, lake lots, wooded lots, and creekside lots. Tucked between Nicholasville and Versailles, The Oaks at Cave Springs is located 11 miles from Fayette Mall, 12 miles to Keeneland and Bluegrass Airport, and 5 miles to Champion Trace Golf Course.
Some of the many popular Jimmy Nash new homes include the following:
- The Chapel Hill – 4 bedrooms, 2½ baths, 3334 square feet and a 75’ lot
- The Raleigh – 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2804 square feet
- The Bay Harbor – 3 bedrooms, 2½ baths, 2465 square feet
- The Montclair – 4 bedrooms, 3½ baths, 3217 square feet, 3-car garage
- The Cambridge – 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, Study, Hearth Room, 4145 square feet and 3-car garage
While every new home we build is as unique as its owner, some things come standard with all Jimmy Nash Homes:
- Superior architectural integrity
- Professional project management
- Attentive client service
- Adherence to strict budgets and timelines
Each step of the Jimmy Nash Homes construction process of every new home built is as follows:
- Planning and Design – A significant amount of time is spent planning and designing all aspects of your new house.
- Site Preparation – This is the first sign that your new house is becoming a reality.
- Foundation - The foundation of the house is critical to the stability and longevity of a home.
- Electrical, Plumbing, & Heating/Cooling – In this phase, all of the electrical needs are identified, as well as all plumbing needs. In addition, it is determined where all ductwork is needed for heating/cooling.
- Interior Finishes – The proper installation of the drywall is most important when finishing the new house.
- Exterior Finishes – The exterior needs to reflect your taste and take into consideration the styles of your neighbors.
- Landscaping/Patio/Decks – Landscaping completes the exterior of your new house. Our tradesmen will complete the patio or deck, walkways, driveway and install such items as a pool or hot tub.
Jimmy Nash Homes believes the process of building a new home should be as easy and stress-free as possible for our clients. Jimmy Nash Homes is dedicated to giving you a gratifying experience throughout the design, construction, and delivery of your new home. For over 25 years, Jimmy Nash Homes has been building homes within a thirty-mile radius of Lexington. We’re proud of the fact that so many of our customers build with us again and refer us to their friends. We have a history of establishing lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding expectations, exceptional performance, and ongoing communication. Jimmy Nash Homes can build your new home with unparalleled craftsmanship that will be cherished today and for generations to come.